We love to engage people in using their gifts. We have several opportunities for people to get involved within YFC Norfolk County. If any of these interest you email, email@example.com and we will be in contact with you.
Volunteer: You can volunteer at one of our programs (Y-Waterford, Lunch Bunch, Youth Express-o) or you can join us as we do trips. (Canadas Wonderland, Laser Tag, and others)
Advisory Committee: You can apply to work at helping give direction and stability for the ministry, this position is very needed and one where we encourage others to grow in their gifting as well.
Event Committees: If you want to help make one of our events (Annual Golf Tournament, Dickens Craft Show, or Celebration Banquet) a success and grow in your talents let us know. Each of these have responsibilities that we would love to engage the community more in. Contact us and we will work with you to engage you as much as you desire.
The Celebration Banquet committee is a new effort. Help us improve this event by joining in.
- Party Planner: they make all the decisions to insure our vision and presentation come through. They make minor decisions to make our vision become a reality.
- Set-up Crew: (Tables, chairs, Table clothes, cutlery, plates, glasses)
- Take-down Crew: (Clear and do the remaining dishes, pack up all supplies and return to our office)
- Prayer Team: (They will operate through all the stages and before and after the event, as well as pray while Jesus is shared and people are challenged to support this ministry on a monthly basis.)
- Decoration: (A team of people who will put together the theme of our banquet and make it look beautiful and yet within our budget)